* Lack of eye contact when others share ideas.
* Invading another person’s space without an invitation.
* Overt name calling and demeaning of another person.
* Racial characterization and labeling rather than seeing individuals as unique.
* Discrediting another person’s contributions as less significant than your own.
* Treating individuals differently than the way you would want to be treated.
* Lack of consideration or regard for other’s waiting in line by cutting in front.
* Discarding a person’s ideas because they are a different gender.
* Lack of sharing of limited resources.
– Gene Bedley