How to get the best from your children
British nanny Jo Frost showed some of our viewers how to tame their testy toddlers. Jo Frost has helped families across the U.S. with their out of control kids, but on tonight’s program she’s going back to the U.K. to face one of her biggest challenges yet. Super Nanny airs Monday nights at 10/9c on ABC.
With over 15 years of experience, Jo has seen it all — from meals where food ends up all over the floor and tantrums at bedtime, to just plain stressed-out parents. Her strategies include:
* Preventing fussy eaters from taking over mealtimes
* Resolving your child’s sleep problems, once and for all
* Avoiding sibling rivalry battles
* How to talk so your children will listen
* How to enjoy parenting without its feeling like a chore
* How to establish a routine that works for you
* How to bridge the gap between you and your children
* How to get the most from your children and yourself
Jo’s methods are simple and will work for everyone: a regular routine and defined boundaries and consistency, backed up with plenty of love and attention. So whether your 2-year-old won’t sleep through the night or your 4-year-old is on the rampage, Jo knows exactly what to do, and will show you how to do it. If you’re one of those stressed-out parents who’s desperate for a more peaceful home, Super Nanny will be the answer to your prayers.
– Gene Bedley