1. Strengthens conscience and awareness of the right thing to do.
2. Promotes respect for differences.
3. Increases personal responsibility.
4. Helps kids see how choices not only effect them, but also their class, school, and family.
5. Helps kids understand ethics and morality.
6. Provides a reference point for all discipline problems.
7. Facilitates home and school working together.
8. Builds an ethical island and community.
9. Increases teacher support and admiration.
10. Most things fill your plate, character development becomes your plate. It is a curriculum for life!
11. Sharpens teachers and kids perception and listening skills.
12. Character Development has proven itself to change habits and lives forever.
– Gene Bedley