1. Identify Role Models in your class based on the criteria above or criteria your class chooses.
2. Make a list of positive role models that are athletes and a list of athletes that are not positive role models based on criteria!
3. Write an essay on why it’s important to have models and mentors in our life.
4. What does it mean “seldom if ever do we improve without a model”?
5. Identify a role model and make a list of their character traits and their contributions.
6. Do some research on why a band has “first chairs”.
7. Its been said Models inspire us and Mentors advise us. Name someone who has inspired you and tell what they are like!
8. Even the people who accomplish the highest goals in their profession have coaches. Tell why you will always need a coach regardless of how skillful you will become.
9. Should younger brothers and sisters aspire to be like their older brothers and sisters. What can older brothers and sisters model for their younger brothers and sisters?
10. What kind of Character traits and Contributions do you feel a teacher should make toward their class.
Values in Action! Curriculum for schools